December 9, 2010

The Beginning




So I've been thinking about creating a blog for awhile now. Why? Well I have a lot to offer, I think anyway.I know plenty of people who aren't as up to date on entertainment as I appear to be, so I figure I could do some sharing of that here. Movies, TV, video games, technology and whatnot will all find some sort of place here. But that's not what I'm all about. On the surface, I'm a scientist, which makes me part philosopher so I'll probably end up sharing my deep (or shallow) thoughts about life and the way the universe appears to work here as well. Feel free to comment, destroy, applaud, or whatever you wish to these entries. I realize as a member of a somewhat technological society, and just being me, that most of what I want to say never gets out there because let's face it, words are a difficult form of communication (for me anyway).

What to expect from me:
  • Entertainment related updates. Every week (starting Sunday) I'll post a list of movies, video games, and DVDs set to be released for that week, as well as a list of new episodes for TV shows (let me know if you want any specific TV shows listed here)
  • Reviews. Every so often if I get the urge I may review a movie, TV episode, video game, or gadget here. Either that or I'll just direct you to one I agree with.
  • Music. I'm in a band, so sue me if I talk about music every now and again.
  • Life, or something like it. This will deal with philosophies and things that I have learned or am wondering about life. Please comment! I want the best feedback because I can learn just as much from you (maybe even more) than you can learn from me.
  • Videos. I'll probably drop a video into each post, just to give you a reason to laugh or just something that I think is awesome.
There you have it. Stay tuned, there will be a lot of changes going on as I set this up the way I like it. As always comments and suggestions are welcome and encouraged!

And here's the first video post to whet your appetite. I'll be talking about this later for sure: Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon Trailer

Archymedius

[END TRANSMISSION]

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! Marcus has a blog! I expect much shameless self promotion for Under the Attic!

    -Drew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what's this?! A blog? Fantastic.
    I guess there's one member of Under the Attic who doesn't think he needs a blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I commented with the wrong profile. That's the problem with having multiple blogs :)

    Welcome to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete