January 25, 2011

The Replay (1)

"Take your nerd card out of your wallet. Hand it to me, I'm going to tear it up." That is a line I would definitely love to say to some people, I'm just sorry I didn't come up with it earlier. Welcome to The Replay, where I bring to you a video worth watching for geeks, nerds, and random folks. Why? Why the hell not?

In my internetional travels I happened upon the video below for The Jace Hall Show. Ever heard of it? I hadn't, but after watching this one, I think I may be hooked. Why? Stargate Universe and Star Wars: The Old Republic in one episode. Sounds pretty awesome. Apparently, this guy, Jace Hall, just goes around interviewing people and whatnot. I am jealous. Check it out.





What do you think? I just found out that Jace Hall is some sort of bigwig in the video game industry who's worked on a few games, like The Path of Neo. Either that or [IMDB] is lying to me, but they never lie. So, do you have a video to share? Send it to me or post it in a comment below and it may appear in the next Replay.

Dream on.

[END TRANSMISSION]

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I forgot about this dude, used to watch this show all the time. Thanks for bringing it back dude!

    ReplyDelete