February 16, 2011

The Review (Summer Wars)

My background: I'm a fan of anime, but I haven't watched anything new since 2006. Since I want to get back into art and drawing, I figured I would get back into watching it since that was what inspired me in the first place. Plus, I use the internet, and you obviously do too.

Review: Family. Internet. Armageddon. Math. Animated War Games meets Second Life.

Verdict: worth it/rent it.


This review kind of depends on how you feel about anime and the internet, hence why it got the "worth it/rent it" review. If you like anime, I figure you might want to add this to your collection, but you should definitely check it out either way. Maybe I'm just a sap, but I really enjoyed this, and it was refreshing after such a long absence from the art form.

"Please tell me you didn't break the internet."

Dream on.

[END TRANSMISSION]
____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment