February 4, 2011

The Contest (4)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, are you ready for another contest? I sure am. This will be the first 1amGeek Contest. What exactly does that mean for you? Well, not much really. I just thought it was a cooler name. Why 1 am? Well that's usually when I'm up coming up with these ideas. Also, the am could stand for archymedi modus, or mode of archymedius, but that's just me trying to make use of three years of latin. Anyway, the contest and the free stuff, that's why you're here. This week's contest is...


Lists! That's the name of the game. Lists. More specifically I'm going to give you a list of 10 movies. You have to put them in order. What order? That's up to you. For example:
  1. Empire Strikes Back 
  2. Back to the Future 
  3. Die Hard 
  4. Lethal Weapon 2 
  5. Goldeneye 
  6. The Matrix
  7. Pokémon: The First Movie 
  8. Rush Hour 2 
  9. Batman Begins 
  10. Scott Pilgrim vs the World 
That one is in order of release date. Those are the 10 movies you have to put in whatever order you like. Submit to me your list with a title and your reasoning. The most creative list will win. What will you win? You get a choice here. (a) You get your pick of two movies off of the list above, or (b) you get one of the following 2011 Oscar nominees for best picture:
  • Toy Story 3 
  • The Social Network 
  • Inception 
  • The Kids Are All Right 
And those are in no particular order (and that does not count as an appropriate entry to this contest). Submit your lists to me either in an email to archymedius@gmail.com, a comment here, Facebook message, Tumblr post, or smoke signal. Basically, find a way to get it to me. Remember, be creative, it shouldn't be too hard, just open up IMDB and look at some info about them. Or, if you've seen all of these movies, come up with something. I have no idea what anyone could come up with given these films since I picked them at random. Make it fun, contests are supposed to be fun.

The contest is open now and closes next Friday, February 11 at noon. Questions? Let me know. Otherwise, GET TO IT!

Game on.

[END TRANSMISSION]

1 comment:

  1. I got this shit on lock! I got this shit on lock! (I'm not cocky, I'm just singing)

    ReplyDelete