February 11, 2011

The Replay (3)

Here's another interesting video I've run into through my internetional travels this week. We've all played or at least seen a fighting game being played before. You know, the crazy button mashing games where only experts can master the crazy combos needed to end you in one 18-button-combo felled swoop. These guys over at [Thousand Pounds] are some incredible martial artists, and here they pay homage to Street Fighter 4 and the ultra finishing combos. Beautifully shot, and intensely executed, these guys do it right and bring the video game experience to the real world. Enjoy.





I totally want to go out and fight right now, just so I can hear someone yell "K.O." I think I'll settle for Scott Pilgrim instead.

Dream on.

[END TRANSMISSION]
____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment