March 17, 2011

The Replay (5)

Wow, haven't seen one of these posts in awhile. On this week's Replay, check out this wonderful video which debuted at SXSW (South By Southwest) and opened the "Title Design Finalists Screening".


A Brief History of Title Design from Ian Albinson on Vimeo.

One of my favorite parts of going to the movies is the titles. I know it's a little weird, but as a cinephile and amateur movie maker, I always like to try and figure out how they made them and see if I could do the same thing, or something completely new. It's fun for me. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this look into the history of film titles. That will be all for today's lecture in Cinema 102.

Watch on.

[END TRANSMISSION]
____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment