March 18, 2011

The Trailer (Hanna)

Now, this is by no means a new trailer, but it is for a movie that is expected to drop on April 8 (and I'm a bit behind on my posting today). Same old, same old here. A girl who appears to be genetically abnormal is trained by her father to be an assassin and ends up being hunted down by Galadriel across Europe. Yeah, I know, nothing new right? Check out the trailer for Hanna starring Saoirse Ronan, Eric Bana, and Cate Blanchett.


It seems more techno-ish bands seem to be getting into the soundtrack game, so even if you're not interested in the plot (which is lame because it seems interesting) then it seems like the Chemical Brothers could be putting together a worthwhile soundtrack. I've actually previewed some of it and does seem pretty good, but I'll wait for the whole thing to come out before I reserve total judgement and compare it to Daft Punk's Tron: Legacy. Be on the look out for this girl assassin April 8.

Dream on.

[END TRANSMISSION]
____________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I was beginning to think I was the only one who'd heard of this movie.

    ReplyDelete