March 11, 2011

The Review (Battle: Los Angeles)

My background: Aliens never really get old for me. I'm a huge scifi fan, so whenever Earth gets involved in some sort of invasion, it's definitely usually a fun ride. Aaron Eckhart is a pretty good actor in my opinion. I've checked him out in Meet Bill, Thank You For Smoking, Paycheck, and of course The Dark Knight. His roles generally seem to inhabit somewhat duplicitous characters, but he definitely does a good job playing it up and making it different each time. Also, I've never been to Los Angeles. Let's go to the review.

Review: Black Hawk Down meets Independence Day. Ooh-rah!

Verdict: worth it.
Dream on.

[END TRANSMISSION]
____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment